The judicial direction to attendance is a measure of individual case help. Its duration ranges between six months minimum and twelve months maximum.
The young people get support in order to cope with difficult conditions of life and to empower them to a self-reliant and self-responsible conduct of life. The main concern is to empower them to an autonomous. It depends on the particular situation how often there is a contact between BRÜCKE and the young person. Normally there is one session per week.
Among others the support and attendance concern
- assistance concerning employment
- assistance in official correspondence and at visits to administrative agencies
- coping with debts
- conflict resolution (parents, partner, school, employer)
- attendance in everyday life
- coming to terms with depressing experiences